For presentations, click the keynote name.
Saturday, February 5.
13.00 Welcome by the conference committee
Opening by Joe Lambert, founder and CEO of Center for Digital Storytelling
13.30 “Space2cre8 – children sharing stories across the world”
By Professor Glynda Hull, University of California, Berkeley
14.15 “Place based digital storytelling: Introducing three Nordic national initiatives involving the public in documenting local history” By
– Consultant new media, Mette Bom, (1001 Stories), The Heritage Agency of Denmark
– Head of Unit, Development, Lars Lundqvist (PlatsR), National Heritage Board, Sweden
– Project Manager, Siri Slettvåg, (Digi Tales), Arts Council Norway
15.15 Coffee break
15.45 “Hearing Patient Voices: Transforming Healthcare through Digital Storytelling”
By Director Pip Hardy, The Pilgrim Projects
16.30 Introducing one of our sponsor s– The Norwegian Centre for ICT in Education by Direcor Sylvi Barman-Jensen
16.40 Speed dating session by Kjetil Bjørke, Jazzmontør
17.30 Project networking introduced by Grete Jamissen, Oslo University College
Sunday, February 6.
By journalist and teacher Simon Strömberg, Stockholm School of Culture and Rami Al-Khamisis, founder and project leader of Megafonen
10.45 Parallel sessions 1
- A1: Place based stories – Cultural heritage
- B1: Innovation/environment/influence
- C1: Young learners
- D1: Narratives, identity and learning
13.30 Parallel sessions 2
15.15 Parallel sessions 3
19.30 Conference dinner
Monday, February 7.
09.00 “Mediatized stories“
By Professor Knut Lundby, University of Oslo
09.45 Coffee break
10.15 “Where is Digital Storytelling going from here?”
Closing of conference by Joe Lambert
11.00 End of conference